Daiwa Sol III LT Spin Reel
TD Sol III is the first reel to feature the all new future design concept LT or “Light Tough”. Introducing ‘minimalist engineering’ in Daiwa spinning reels, the LT Technology provides new, reduced reel dimensions but makes them stronger than ever for the perfect combination of lightness and toughness. Developed over the last two years, the TD Sol III features some of our famous technology throughout the six different sized models in the range.
Daiwa Sol III LT Spin Reel - Features
- LT Concept – an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/Braid lines for higher line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Zaion Body – our lightest, most compact and strongest body frame ever produced, far exceeding the strength of magnesium and transmitting vibration through the reel more efficiently than ever before.
- Magseal Line Roller – the magnetized lubrication system avoids any friction, reduces dust or water intrusion, eliminating oil spray and improving reel life expectancy.
- Tough Digigear – New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Airspool ABS – our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD – our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Rotor – the innovative design and construction works to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Perfect Line Stopper– a larger rectangular flexible clip that can be used from all line angles and from light to heavy lines.
- Aluminium Air Handle– the new handle design is slimmer, more compact, and now up to 50% lighter!
Daiwa Sol III Spin Reel - Specs
|Model||Gear Ratio||Ball Bearings||Wt.||Drag||Spool Capacity|
|2000D||5.2 (68cm)||9 + 1 (5CRBB)||170g||5 g||2.7kg/200m, 3.6kg/150m PE 0.6/400m, 0.8/300m|
|2500D||5.3 (75 cm)||9 + 1 (5CRBB)||180g||10kg||3.6kg/220m, 5.4kg/150m PE 1/360m, 1.2/300m|
|3000D-C||5.3 (80 cm)||9 + 1 (5CRBB)||190g||10kg||4.5kg/260m, 5.4kg/200m PE 1.2/430m, 1.5/300m|
|4000D-C||5.2 (82 cm)||9 + 1 (5CRBB)||225g||12kg||6.3kg/230m, 9.1kg/150m PE 2/300m, 2.5/260m|
|5000D-CH||5.6 (95 cm)||9 + 1 (5CRBB)||240g||12kg||6.3kg/260m, 11.4kg/150m PE2/350m, 2.5/300m|
|6000D-H||5.6 (101cm)||9 + 1 (5CRBB)||310g||12kg||9.1kg/250m, 13.6kg/150m PE 2.5/420m, 3/300m|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.