|Model||Gear Ratio||#Ball Bearings||Wt. (kg)||Instant Winding Pressure||Spool Capacity|
|TANACOM 1000||2.3||4||1.49||22kg||PE 6/1000m, 8/800m|
Daiwa Tanacom 1000
The Daiwa Tanacom Bull 1000 became one of the most popular Dendoh reels ever in Australia, now we introduce the new lower price version – Daiwa Tanacom 1000. The new 12-Volt powered Tanacom is smaller, lighter and easier to use compared to other electric reels. Its sleek, lightweight design, houses a powerful and high performance electric system, boasting a 22kg of maximum continuous (70kg maximum instant winding power) winding power and a retrieval rate of up to 130 metres per minute!
With Daiwa’s exclusive Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power, the Tanacom’s digital readout automatically displays line let out, as well as distance retrieved from the bottom, so you know the depth of your offering at all times. Like all of Daiwa electric reels, upon retrieve the programmable Auto-Stop ensures that the winding stops at its re-designated length. The automated jigging function can be set to automatically work a lure or bait according to your programmed specifications. Packed with all the amazing technological innovations from its more expensive cousins, the Daiwa Tanacom 1000 is extremely durable and reliable, featuring corrosion resistant components and a washable design with sealed electronics for smooth, long-lasting performance in the harsh marine environment.
- Automated jigging function
- Unique Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power
- Digital readout measures line out and distance retrieved from the bottom
- Programmable auto stop feature stops winding when lure or bait reaches the surface
- Manual winding option
- Convenient 12-Volt DC Operation (acceptable range of voltage 12-16.8V)
- Electric current usage No load – 3 amps, Stall – 10 amps, Maximum power – 30 amps
- Power cord
- Brass and aluminium gearing
- Washable design with sealed electronics
|Model||Bearings||Drag Pressure||Gear Ratio||Spool Capacity||Weight|
|Tanacom 1000||4||22kg||2.3:1||PE1000m/60lb, 800m/80lb, 600m/120lb||1.495kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.