Daiwa Tanacom 750 Reel
The Daiwa Tanacom 750 is a 12-Volt powered Dendoh reel that is smaller, lighter and easier to use compared to other electrics. Its sleek, lightweight design, houses a powerful and high-performance electric system, boasting a massive continuous (70 kg maximum instant winding power) winding power and a retrieval rate of up to 130 metres per minute! With Daiwa's exclusive Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power, the Tanacom's 750 digital readout automatically displays line let out, as well as distance retrieved from the bottom, so you know the depth of your offering at all times.
Like all of Daiwa's electrics, upon retrieve, the programmable Auto-Stop ensures that the winding stops at its designated length. The automated jigging function can be set to automatically work a lure or bait according to your programmed specifications. Packed with all the amazing technological innovations from its more expensive cousins, the Tanacom 750 is extremely durable and reliable, featuring corrosion resistant components and a washable design with sealed electronics for smooth, long-lasting performance in the harsh marine environment.
- Automated jigging function
- Unique Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power
- Digital readout measures line out and distance retrieved from the bottom
- Programmable auto stop feature stops winding when lure or bait reaches the surface
- Manual winding option
- Convenient 12-Volt DC Operation (acceptable range of voltage 12-16.8V)
- Electric current usage No load - 3 amps, Stall - 10 amps, Maximum power - 30 amps
- Power cord
- Brass and aluminium gearing
- Washable design with sealed electronics
|Model||Bearings||Drag Pressure||Gear Ratio||Line Capacity||Weight|
|Tanacom 750||4||20kg||2.3:1||PE 770m/60lb, 550m/80lb, 440m/100lb||1.25kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.