Oztrail Deluxe 2.4 Gazebo
Australia's favourite gazebo has recently been updated! With it's NEW Hydro Flow Anti Ponding Bars will ensure no water pooling throughout the whole canopy. Continuing its strength, durability & quality make of the Deluxe Series, this gazebo is designed into a compact size making it easy to move & store.
- NEW Hydro Flow Anti Ponding Bars create tension to prevent water pooling in the canopy corners
- 240 x 240cm ground and canopy coverage
- Fire retardant 300 Denier UVtex treated polyester canopy with internal silver coating that blocks more than 98% of UV radiation
- Certified by Australian Engineers to Building Code of Australia for sufficiency of design for temporary shade structures
- High quality powder coated steel folding frame with ABS componentry for strength
- Triple layer 600 Denier polyester reinforcing points in key wear locations
- Heavy duty 32mm tubular steel leg sections with a two stage system for a space conscious pack size
- Oversized moulded buttons for easy height adjustment
- Externally bound roof line seams to improve tension int he canopy and large roof vents for improved and wind dissipation
- Heavy duty wheeled carry bag for easy transportation and protected storage
- Portable, quick to erect powder coated frame with no assembly required
|Silver Coated UVtex® 2000 Sun Tough canopy fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the canopy from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a waterproof barrier. 300 Denier fabric thickness. Factory heat taped seams keep the gazebo waterproof by preventing seam leakage.
|240 x 240 cm
|Canopy Fire Rating:
|Passes the strict US fire retardant standard CPAI-84
|A tough, durable and easy to set up marquee that takes advantage of the DLX frame style with reinforced cross gables for increased strength in windy conditions. With Hydro Flow Anti Ponding Bars, they create tension to prevent water pooling in the canopy corners. Certified by Australian Engineers to Building Code of Australia for sufficiency of design for temporary shade structures
|Heavy Duty 32mm powder coated steel with 3 position push button height adjustment
|Canopy Strut System:
|Heavy duty straight scissor struts
|3 Position height adjustment - 175cm, 190cm or 205cm head clearance at the side. Overall height 295 cm.
|Pegs & Guy Ropes:
|Pre-attached guy ropes & sturdy pegs included.
|Easy to handle, wheeled carry bag for transport & storage.
|Carry Bag size:
|Compact carry bag size: 135 x 26 x 21 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.