Penn Battle III DX Spin Reel
The PENN Battle III DX range features enhanced cosmetics and added technology to be the strongest, smoothest and most durable version of PENN’s Battle III platform.
By matching PENN’s proprietary CNC Gear Technology with upgraded brass pinion and main gears, an extra bearing under the spool for additional support and a HT-100 carbon fibre drag system with enhanced wave spring design, the Battle III DX has the guts to handle serious abuse.
Ranging in size from 2500 to 8000, this series has a model for every angler, at an incredible value.
- CNC Gear Technology with brass pinion and main gear in all sizes
- HT-100TM Carbon Fibre Drag System with wave spring design for more minute drag adjustment and wider range of usable drag.
- 6+1 Sealed Stainless Steel Bearing System with extra bearing under the spool for additional support.
- Full Metal Body and Sideplate
- EVA ball handle knob design for improved cranking comfort
- Tailored rubber gasket braid ready design to stop superline slipping on spool
- Line capacity rings etched into spool
- Available from 2500 to 8000 size
Upgrades over standard Battle III
- Extra bearing under the spool for additional support
- Upgraded wave spring design for more minute drag adjustment and wider range of useable drag
- Improved gear durability with brass main and pinion gear on all sizes
- EVA ball handle knob for improved cranking comfort.
- DX range exclusive silver and black cosmetic
|Model||Mono Capacity yd/lb||Braid Capacity yd/lb||Braid Capacity m/mm||Gear Ratio||Recovery Rate||Max Drag||Bearing Count||Weight|
|BTLIII2500DX||255/6 175/8 140/10||240/10 220/15 160/20||220 /0.23 200 /0.25 145 /0.29||6.2:1||84cm||5kg||6+1||275g|
|BTLIII3000DX||200/8 165/10 120/12||250/15 180/20 130/30||230 /0.25 165 /0.29 120 /0.36||6.2:1||89cm||7kg||6+1||329g|
|BTLIII4000DX||270/8 220/10 165/12||360/15 260/20 185/30||330 /0.25 240 /0.29 170 /0.36||6.2:1||94cm||7kg||6+1||346g|
|BTLIII5000DX||225/12 200/15 135/20||420/20 300/30 240/40||385 /0.29 275 /0.36 220 /0.38||5.6:1||91cm||11kg||6+1||533g|
|BTLIII6000DX||335/15 230/20 210/25||490/30 390/40 335/50||450 /0.36 355 /0.38 305 /0.41||5.6:1||104cm||11kg||6+1||590g|
|BTLIII8000DX||340/20 310/25 230/30||475/50 390/65 345/80||435 /0.41 355 /0.46 315 /0.48||4.7:1||97cm||14kg||6+1||785g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.