Penn Squall Star Drag Reel
The PENN Squall Star Drag is lightweight, quick on the retrieve, and extremely castable due to its revolutionary Live Spindle design. The Powerful HT-100™ drag system can put the brakes on any big kingfish or yellowtail.
- Graphite frame and sideplates
- Marine-grade bronze alloy main gear
- Stainless steel pinion gear
- Live Spindle design
- HT-100 drag system
- 6 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
Penn Squall Star Drag Reel - Specs
|Model||Mono Capacity yd/lb||Braid Capacity yd/lb||Bearings||Max Drag||Gear Ratio|
|SQL25N||320/20 300/25 220/30||650/30 450/50 370/65||7||9kg||6.0:1|
|SQL30||440/20 300/30 250/40||625/50 500/65 440/80||7||9kg||6.0:1|
|SQL40||350/30 300/40 220/50||725/50 600/65 525/80||7||9kg||6.0:1|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.