Shimano Twin Power SW C Spin Reel
The Twin Power SW C Spin Reel from Shimano has had an upgrade and is now stronger and more durable than ever. The Twin Power features the Infinity Drive which reduces handle rotation torque by a maximum of 30% when compared to the previous series. The 10000 and 14000 models feature Heat Sink Drag reducing the amount of heat transferred to the drag washers and line during the fight. The X-Protect Seal and labyrinth structure repels water intrusion, with the line roller and clutch assembly, the mechanism is ten times more durable according to internal Shimano testing. Engineered and made in Japan, the new cosmetics paired with the polished metal handle and power knob give it a striking new look and finish off the reel superbly.
- Infinity Drive for light and powerful winding
- IPX8 Waterproof Performance via X-Protect and X-Shield
- Highly Rigid Aluminium Hagane Body
- Heatsink drag upgrade for superior heat resistance under extreme resistance
- Cold forged Hagane Gears for extreme durability
|Model||Capacity DIA mm/m||Capacity Power Pro (lb/Yds) PE/m||Gear Ratio||Retrieve Per Crank||Bearings||Drag Power||Weight|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.